Appreciation T-ARA 10th Anniversary Celebration: Day 5 (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

On July 29th, 2009 one of kpop's greatest ggs made their not-really-iconic, extremely-underappreciated debut. Since I feel T-ara doesn't get enough love around here, I'll be sharing bops each day for 10 days:sanapray:
Honoring T-ara and making it easier to get into them :dab:
Each day reflects the number of members in T-ara for it's corresponding year and will not only be pulled from group songs, but also solos, collabs and units as well. Unfortunately, I can't pull songs only from each year due to MBK greed and/or inactivity so the songs will be randomized

1. Beautiful Sniper


2. Don't Get Married


3. A-ha


4. ORGR


5. If I see Her


6. Lost Calender


7. Vision (Hyomin Solo)


Taglist
@Minuteman​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you once again for doing these threads :nekolove:
T-ara have so many good songs :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so beautiful to see the T-Ara love
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
22 July 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
263
Location
City of Suits
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I am here to pay my respects. I cannot choose a favorite T-ara song. It would seem that after listening to their full discography yesterday, they have accumulated more songs in across all my Spotify playlists than any other artist. This ain't something natural. :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread