Appreciation T-ARA 10th Anniversary Celebration: Day 6 (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship


On July 29th, 2009 one of kpop's greatest ggs made their not-really-iconic, extremely-underappreciated debut. Since I feel T-ara doesn't get enough love around here, I'll be sharing bops each day for 10 days:sanapray:
Honoring T-ara and making it easier to get into them :dab:
Each day reflects the number of members in T-ara for it's corresponding year and will not only be pulled from group songs, but also solos, collabs and units as well. Unfortunately, I can't pull songs only from each year due to MBK greed and/or inactivity so the songs will be randomized

1. Target


2. So Crazy


3. La'Boon


4. Painkiller (With The SeeYa, 5Dolls, SPEED)


5. Jeon Won Diary (T-ara N4)


6. 1 Sec 1 Min (Jiyeon Solo)


Tags: @Minuteman​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I wanted to do a bside for Jiyeon like I did for Hyomin and Eunjung but Never Ever is just so iconic :sakUwu:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: Never Ever is really too iconic
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread