Traded T-ara Dani for trade, rare n valuable card, LF Winter, OMG, Taeyeon n other aespa cards (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
T-ara Dani for trade, a rare n valuable card, LF Winter (aespa), OMG, Taeyeon n other aespa cards. In tat order of priority.

@Ozymandias r u looking for Dani? Or anyone?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
T-ara Dani for trade, a rare n valuable card, LF Winter (aespa), OMG, Taeyeon n other aespa cards. In tat order of priority.

@Ozymandias r u looking for Dani? Or anyone?
Yes but idk if I have anyone you'd like lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yes but idk if I have anyone you'd like lol.
Hmm, r u still keeping Chaeryoung VC, or would you be willing to trade for Dani?

Or ur not collecting aespa or Taeyeon rite? I could keep Dani or give u for a throwaway card (except zico, maybe rena or taeyong) now tat i could reroll but you'd owe me a aespa or Taeyeon card tat you pull if i dont got it or for me to trade with another user in a 3 user trade?

Just think abt it, pls. Or u might pull it from daily/free by urself?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmm, r u still keeping Chaeryoung VC, or would you be willing to trade for Dani?

Or ur not collecting aespa or Taeyeon rite? I could keep Dani or give u for a throwaway card (except zico, maybe rena or taeyong) now tat i could reroll but you'd owe me a aespa or Taeyeon card tat you pull if i dont got it or for me to trade with another user in a 3 user trade?

Just think abt it, pls. Or u might pull it from daily/free by urself?
Hmm idk when I'll complete daily quest for a card again so I might not get Aespa or Taeyeon for a long time lol.
So Chaeryeong VC sounds good since I already have the regular Itzy set, Chaeryeong VC for Dani sounds good.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hmm idk when I'll complete daily quest for a card again so I might not get Aespa or Taeyeon for a long time lol.
So Chaeryeong VC sounds good since I already have the regular Itzy set, Chaeryeong VC for Dani sounds good.
Ok would you post it or shd i, im preoccupied rn, so might take me a few minutes to post. If you can wait ill do it in a few, thnx.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ok would you post it or shd i, im preoccupied rn, so might take me a few minutes to post. If you can wait ill do it in a few, thnx.
Cool, I'll do it then ^^
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread