Traded t-ara Eunjung for trade (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm so sorry I offered her to you but you weren't answering I'm sorry:pepecry1:
It's ok :sadcat:
I won't be really active until the 29th so I miss out on these trades lol, atleast you got a card you wanted so :sanapray:
I'll try trading with uwuWinter later :pepeheart:
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's ok :sadcat:
I won't be really active until the 29th so I miss out on these trades lol, atleast you got a card you wanted so :sanapray:
I'll try trading with uwuWinter later :pepeheart:
Ok goodluck :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread