Teasers Second batch of teasers Source
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 4 December 2018 #1 Teasers Second batch of teasers Source Last edited: 12 December 2018 Reactions: Skinnny, Blacklily96, yeji and 2 others
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 4 December 2018 #2 RIP my Queen ass. I hope for a T-ara comeback ‘One day’ xD Anyway I’m happy for her. Can’t wait to listen to her solo Reactions: Skinnny, VillageIdiot, yeji and 1 other person
RIP my Queen ass. I hope for a T-ara comeback ‘One day’ xD Anyway I’m happy for her. Can’t wait to listen to her solo
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 December 2018 #3 can‘t wait for this. I loved Never Ever so I really am looking forward towards this release Reactions: Skinnny, VillageIdiot and CrunchyLegend
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 7 December 2018 #4 Updated with teasers Reactions: Skinnny, CrunchyLegend and yeji
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 December 2018 #5 I still remember when Jiyeon slayed my existence in Sugar Free. Queen coming to snatch Queens. Reactions: Skinnny, VillageIdiot, CrunchyLegend and 1 other person
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 12 December 2018 #6 Updated with more teasers Reactions: yeji