- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,162
- Reactions Received
- 46,823
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 181,737
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
SKSKSKS YES, AS WE TYPEEEEEEEE!!! I'M LIVING IT SO FAR!HAVE YOU LISTENED TO IT YET?
WERE YOU CRYING?! I WAS!!!SKSKSKS YES, AS WE TYPEEEEEEEE!!! I'M LIVING IT SO FAR!
Not really, but that's bc it usually takes a lot more than that to make me cry. lol I did get emotional, though, especially at Turbulence. It's that HIGH NOTE!!!WERE YOU CRYING?! I WAS!!!
OMG I LISTENED TO TURBULENCE WHILE I WAS CRYING AND IT JUST MADE ME WORSENot really, but that's bc it usually takes a lot more than that to make me cry. lol I did get emotional, though, especially at Turbulence. It's that HIGH NOTE!!!