lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 14 June 2025 #1
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 14 June 2025 #2 @VIP
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,078 Reactions Received 72,508 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,391 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 14 June 2025 #3 Interesting
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 14 June 2025 #4 I AM SOO HAPPY FOR HIM ARGHHHH I never really listen to any of the bigbang members music but i will tune in for him!
I AM SOO HAPPY FOR HIM ARGHHHH I never really listen to any of the bigbang members music but i will tune in for him!
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,505 Reactions Received 18,200 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,096 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 14 June 2025 #5 Interesting. I wasn't sure if he was going to comeback to releasing music.