what even is this name :jisoosmh:
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 28 December 2020 #1 what even is this name
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 28 December 2020 #2 Was it really that hard to pick a better name?
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 28 December 2020 #3 The names are only getting worse.... Bae173 or whatever just happened and now THIS.... I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS WORSE
The names are only getting worse.... Bae173 or whatever just happened and now THIS.... I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS WORSE
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 28 December 2020 #4 ....one of the members has the same name as my mom.... I wish I was kidding....