News Taeha pursuing a solo career (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
On November 30, MLD Entertainment announced that Taeha and Yeonwoo would be leaving MOMOLAND, and were still in discussions with Daisy over her future in the group. It was revealed that Taeha had terminated her exclusive contract with the agency and would be pursuing a new start.

In her first post, Taeha addressed her departure and wrote the following message:
​
Hello, this is Taeha.
As a member of MOMOLAND, I have received so much love, and I have been so, so happy to have you with me.
Throughout my activities, I was able to feel and experience so many things I wouldn’t have otherwise, and I am so grateful! Thank you so much for being by my side and allowing me to shine.
I will not forget the gratitude I feel now, and I will greet you in the future even better than before with good music through my new start. Please wait for me a little and please continue to give me your support. Thank you.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
glad she decided to pursue a solo career. I really love her vocals.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Can any MOMOLAND fans explain why they have so many members leaving? The group was just starting to really take off, it seems like an odd time to go solo...
We'll let you know as soon as we know ourselves :pandatea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread