- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
what are you trading? I would prefer two commons for himOooh yes please![]()
Other than Taemin I have Chungha 1, Dean 1, Solar, Yuta and Zico 5what are you trading? I would prefer two commons for him
I see...Other than Taemin I have Chungha 1, Dean 1, Solar, Yuta and Zico 5
Oof It’s alright, I don’t want to forget to give you a card in the future, and I don’t complete the daily quests very often so I don’t want to leave you without one for so long. If nobody else has something to trade with me I’ll just do a reroll. Thank you thoughI see...you can have Yeasong rare, I was about to reroll him so you can pay me back later, if you prefer unless you have a rare you can trade for him
Give me Yuta and Chung ha thenOof It’s alright, I don’t want to forget to give you a card in the future, and I don’t complete the daily quests very often so I don’t want to leave you without one for so long. If nobody else has something to trade with me I’ll just do a reroll. Thank you though![]()
If you’re sure then thats fine with meGive me Yuta and Chung ha then![]()
You can!@Anju would you like me to set up the trade?