H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 November 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji, emptycup, Ahsoka and 2 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,396 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 7 November 2020 #2 @Shawol @SuperM Reactions: yeji
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 November 2020 #3 Vikki said: @Shawol @SuperM Click to expand... Damn Taemin snapped. Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
SHlNEE Joined 6 October 2020 Messages 4,797 Reactions Received 8,789 Location at yo dining table eatin yo pizza Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom STARWOL Gender Female 7 November 2020 #4 I love how all his mv are so artistic I love it that they make him look like his true self.... Artistic legend Reactions: yeji and Hajima
I love how all his mv are so artistic I love it that they make him look like his true self.... Artistic legend
E emptycup Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,647 Reactions Received 6,994 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 November 2020 #5 The aesthetic I'm already liking the song snippet more than criminal. decadence in a futuristic heaven setting? l live Reactions: yeji
The aesthetic I'm already liking the song snippet more than criminal. decadence in a futuristic heaven setting? l live
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 7 November 2020 #6 Wow Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 November 2020 #7 oh boy taem