IT'S BEEN ANNOUNCED! TAEMIN WILL BE HAVING AN ARENA TOUR IN JAPAN.
taemkitten 누난 너무 예뻐 . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 2,581 Reactions Received 10,912 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 28 March 2019 #1 IT'S BEEN ANNOUNCED! TAEMIN WILL BE HAVING AN ARENA TOUR IN JAPAN. Spoiler: tags - I remembered this time! @Jimin @UNNIE @Pigeon @baekk @notthatmarko @Mangoey @RavenHikari @Mew @Vikki Reactions: emptycup, baekk, gongchan and 1 other person
IT'S BEEN ANNOUNCED! TAEMIN WILL BE HAVING AN ARENA TOUR IN JAPAN. Spoiler: tags - I remembered this time! @Jimin @UNNIE @Pigeon @baekk @notthatmarko @Mangoey @RavenHikari @Mew @Vikki
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 28 March 2019 #2 If only I lived in Japan :'))) Can you add me to the taglist? Reactions: taemkitten and baekk
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 28 March 2019 #3 I will definitely be going:pepecheer: but it doesn't say when Reactions: taemkitten
feepit Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 702 Reactions Received 2,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 28 March 2019 #4 Damn I wish I lived in Japan lol Add me to the SHINee taglist too. Reactions: taemkitten
taemkitten 누난 너무 예뻐 . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 2,581 Reactions Received 10,912 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 March 2019 #5