MV Taemin - Think of you MV (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how can Taem be so talented
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I always really like his videos, but I´m enjoying the fact that this one is different than the previous one. Not to be mean, but Idea, despite it being really gorgeous (and I think I like the song a bit better) had the typical "artsy Taemin" video, so I´m happy seeing his hipster-y side as well. Perhaps, just for the fact that it´s Taemin and it´s such a feel-good song.

Also, he deserves his own thread :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I always really like his videos, but I´m enjoying the fact that this one is different than the previous one. Not to be mean, but Idea, despite it being really gorgeous (and I think I like the song a bit better) had the typical "artsy Taemin" video, so I´m happy seeing his hipster-y side as well. Perhaps, just for the fact that it´s Taemin and it´s such a feel-good song.

Also, he deserves his own thread :D.
yes i love it too
that they changed it up a bit and made a ''simple'' video ft the king taemin
the video makes me want to get back into making gifs so bad
i want so many gifs of that video:junweary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread