I literally cannot. stop. listening. to. it. :soob: I think I'm addicted.
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 20 December 2021 #1 I literally cannot. stop. listening. to. it. I think I'm addicted. Reactions: gud_bam, uran, Haiku and 1 other person
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 December 2021 #2 Taemin's music has that effect LOL. Currently listening to this song non-stop because his vocals are just beautiful: Reactions: gud_bam and tai
Taemin's music has that effect LOL. Currently listening to this song non-stop because his vocals are just beautiful:
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,186 Reactions Received 18,936 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,909 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 20 December 2021 #3 Very understandable Reactions: gud_bam
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 20 December 2021 #4 oppasenpaigod said: Very understandable Click to expand... yes Reactions: uran