is it just me or is that sounding really really good already:pandalove: I can't wait!!
Elliah Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 227 Reactions Received 1,002 Location exoplanet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 March 2019 #1 is it just me or is that sounding really really good already I can't wait!! Reactions: feepit, Dopamine, VillageIdiot and 4 others
D Deleted member 74 19 March 2019 #2 I feel like I’ll really like this song <3 Reactions: Dopamine, VillageIdiot, lexus and 3 others
Elliah Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 227 Reactions Received 1,002 Location exoplanet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 March 2019 #3 kddicted said: I feel like I’ll really like this song <3 Click to expand... Same! the few seconds we heard sounds like it will be perfect for spring Reactions: Dopamine, VillageIdiot, lexus and 3 others
kddicted said: I feel like I’ll really like this song <3 Click to expand... Same! the few seconds we heard sounds like it will be perfect for spring
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 19 March 2019 #4 WE LOVE GUITARS AND TAEYEON TOGETHER Reactions: lexus, Dopamine, VillageIdiot and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 19 March 2019 #5 I like the beat of it already. Last edited: 19 March 2019 Reactions: Dopamine, Darkyoda47, VillageIdiot and 1 other person
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 19 March 2019 #6 :llama_panic: Reactions: Elliah, Darkyoda47 and Dopamine