Appreciation TAEYEON Four Seasons (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


This song just came out today and I'm really obsessed with it. Taeyeon did not come to play around. As usual she slayed again. I really, really liked the feel of this song. I think ever since Something New (or even I Got Love), she's been going for a somewhat darker style, and I really like this side of her, even though I also love the happy nature Taeyeon as well. As usual, her voice is on point, her visuals are stunning, the song is really nice, and SM delivered with the MV. What can I say? It's Taeyeon, and she always brings us quality content.

I do wish for a full album next time but at least we got this. Does it beat Something New? I'm not sure tbh. I really like both songs, so I'll have to see which I like better, but in the end, they're both bops.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i like something new more but this song is still amazing. im excited to see her perform it on stage.

but sm has some nerve calling this single four seasons but not even giving us four songs
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly I wasn't expecting this song based on the name (I didn't get to watch the teasers). The type of song it is was surprising to me but I love it so much

She always has great songs though so I should be expecting it at this point
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’m tell you when Taeyeon drops an album it will be a KPop Classic! Like not even looking at it from the sales or charting stand this album will be AMAZING. You can tell she is taking her craft SERIOUSLY. She isn’t playing with the girls
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread