MV TAEYEON '#GirlsSpkOut' MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
@Sone
Calling all/as many as asked to be tagged as Taeyeon/SNSD fans. Gonna listen to it after posting this. Sorry.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Taeyeon queen
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I thought it was an average title track for her.

I think #GirlsSpkOut is better served by a voice that has an R&B growl or attitude to it. A voice like Hwasa's or Ailee's.

As much as I love Taeyeon's voice and her efforts to grow musically (Something New and Lonely Night are among my favorites) I think her sweet spot is still ballads and OSTs. That's also her comfort zone, and her singing in #GirlsSpkOut was a bit too "generic pop"-ish for my taste.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread