kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,455 Reactions Received 59,459 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 493,526 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 12 July 2022 #1 Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 12 July 2022 #2 My bias be glowing.
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 13 July 2022 #3 I love it! I love when girl group members do music or dance covers. Her voice has a different flavor which I also enjoyed. Although, I was anticipating her rapping and was a bit disappointed that was not included. I think the video cut right before she was supposed to.
I love it! I love when girl group members do music or dance covers. Her voice has a different flavor which I also enjoyed. Although, I was anticipating her rapping and was a bit disappointed that was not included. I think the video cut right before she was supposed to.