Teaser Taeyeon "What Do I Call You" Teaser Photos Day #7 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male











Dang, i rlly like the second from bottom pic most of all, so quintessentially Taengoo-ish.

So only 2 more days till:
2020.12.15. 6PM KST, more or less- antacipate "What Do I Call You" n 2 more teaser's of song highlights before then.

Tracklist:
1. What Do I Call You
2. Playlist ✅
3. To The Moon
4. 들불 (Wildfire) ✅
5. Galaxy✅
6. Happy✅

(Since, 1. What Do I Call You is the title track, i predict 3. To The Moon is the next/today's highlight music clip/video to release next in a few hours time. So looking forward to this.

@Sone
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I AM SUPER EXCITED
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread