Photo Taeyong always shirtless (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There's a lot to unpack here.

  1. Why is Ten in a shirt? Seems sus. Maybe it's an imposter.
  2. I tried for so long to figure out who Ten was sitting next to (because it didn't look like WayV) and could only figure out Jaehyun. I had to resort to comments to realize the other two were Xiaojun and Winwin :lisalaugh:
  3. I love to see some of the units mixing together and not being in their subunits.
  4. I had to resort for comments for this too because I couldn't figure out what Ten, Winwin, and Jaehyun were doing with their hands but it looks like TL now, likely for Taeil. Precious :maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good and Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread