- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Ok....and?You aren’t welcome
This is his faceyou mean " Taeyong face when he discover that crazy koreaboo ship him with doyoung "
you mean the face he do when he finally learn that this crazy koreaboo start to stan another BG and will stop harassing him with crazy ship coming out of nowhere because he was watching one of this member for 1 sec ?This is his face
![]()
wow im amazed theres actually someone who ships dotae besides @JimimisLmao how accurate, stan Dotae![]()
I do, but don't mistake me, I'm not Koreaboo obsessed with the ship like her. I just think its cutewow im amazed theres actually someone who ships dotae besides @Jimimis![]()
Neveryou mean the face he do when he finally learn that this crazy koreaboo start to stan another BG and will stop harassing him with crazy ship coming out of nowhere because he was watching one of this member for 1 sec ?
I do, but don't mistake me, I'm not Koreaboo obsessed with the ship like her. I just think its cute![]()