- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
What happened tho?
Why they dragging him like that?
Finally
At least he's not getting dragged in the comments![]()
good for the heartDude I was terrified![]()
yeah I'll let you know how that goes when I get a heart attack at the ripe age of 22good for the heart
sweetie I have sleep apnea every night. My heart is fucked up and I've had it since I was littleyeah I'll let you know how that goes when I get a heart attack at the ripe age of 22![]()
he probably get his ass dragged every day in the dormI like how they all act like it's just another day with the NCT fam.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
I think Haechan was the most amused by it.
I hope it gets better!sweetie I have sleep apnea every night. My heart is fucked up and I've had it since I was little
probably notI hope it gets better!
That explains it's lack thereof.he probably get his ass dragged every day in the dorm
I love him with or without bootyThat explains it's lack thereof.
Poor bebe.
Amen.I love him with or without booty
I too transport my taeyongs like thisthe most efficient way to transport a taeyong