MV Taeyong: Long Flight is out (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The song sounds ok to me, but not special. I like the rap parts tho.

What do you think ?



He looks so fine :nekolove:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I love it. I think it's a good solo release, particularly for someone primarily known as a rapper.

The instrumental tracks are simple yet classic R&B. I think this song has a high "replayability" factor and is a great vehicle for expanding Taeyong's appeal.

The MV itself is a bit "meh" for me. I'd rather listen to the song on Spotify with headphones. BTW, the instrumental-only version is also out on Spotify.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I listened to it the first time when I had just woken up and was still half asleep, so I waited until I was fully awake to listen again and give a proper opinion. So after my second listen (now that I'm awake lol) I think it's alright. It's not really something I'd go out of my way to listen to all the time (I say this as someone who listens almost exclusively to female artists though), but it's not something I'd try to actively avoid either. I wouldn't skip it if it happened to be playing. As for the MV itself, it was pretty simple, which I liked, and I'm a big fan of blue so I liked the color lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It was alright, exceeded my expectations and showed different sides of Taeyong than we are accustomed to just from NCT MVs. I think he has great potential as a soloist if he gets something more hype.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread