Audio Taeyong (NCT)- GTA and GTA 2 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship




Written and composed by him, Taeyong has released both the GTA and the remix version GTA 2 audio on his personal soundcloud. Unlike Long Flight or Dark Cloud which were more relaxing, GTA is a lot more aggressive and it's a song fans have wanted for months now :sj_weary:

He first performed it solo during a SuperM concert and that performance is fire btw- shows off his charisma and skills very well :sanapray:




Having Taeyong on IG and Soundcloud in 2021 has been one of the bright spots of this year in Kpop :pepeheart:

@NCTzen
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly I prefer it when he's performing ngl :jisoosmh:
Yeah this style of music isn’t for everyone lol though I personally love it :haylul:
But during a performance it doesn’t matter coz he’s putting on a show :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah this style of music isn’t for everyone lol though I personally love it :haylul:
But during a performance it doesn’t matter coz he’s putting on a show :pepeheart:
Yeah I was excited for its release because I oved it but now I realize it was the performance that was so good :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread