Appreciation Taeyong solo (TOLO) - what do you think we can expect? what would you like to see? (2 Viewers)

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Taeyong always offers a variety of styles - what do you think we'll see and what would you like to see?

@NCT 127
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
He could do a variety of things tbh

I could see him putting in some collabs for sure. With who idk lol

I like Long Flight and Love Theory a lot. Breezy-ish songs are fun uwu a little of that would be gud.
 
  • Like
Reactions: the101

butter

.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,003
Reactions Received
800
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,183
Fandom
Harunator
Gender
Female
Ideally, a full album mixing both new songs and the songs he had released on soundcloud before, but remastered.

But since it's a mini album for sure, I'd love to see songs like Long Flight, so I hope Royal Dive is involved.
 
  • Like
Reactions: the101

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Is it called Tolo?

I would like smth like their debut , 7th Sense
Tolo - Taeyong + solo

we don’t know the title yet. Just a nickname lol
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
A collab with Baekhyun or Ten :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: the101

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'm hoping for a mix - some of the SoundCloud stuff remastered + cool stuff like Ghost + fun bright stuff like Love Theory, which was one of my most listened to songs of the year.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
If we get a reggaeton song or lati inspired one, I'll probably cry~!

But hmm~! I hope for one song like Love Theory, which was cute and just lovely~!
 
  • Like
Reactions: the101

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread