Tag a user and tell them one fact you know about them (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Baechu

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
me rn 😭

I said mort’s voice reminds me of a cat, @mirella thought I’d look like a pikachu, @RainbowDevil once told everyone we needed to be the exact opposite of logical, @Baechu and miri had the longest thing about pho, I think vikki once read fifty shades of gray with a Russian accent in vc?
:yolk: :umwhat:
I have no recollection of this, I'm a literal being of logic :haylul: Tho it must have been a specific situation
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread