Tag a user and they have to guess what idol your talking about (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Basically you tag a user and put an idols favorite things and the Tagged user would guess the idol fun right ok I'll go first

@Vikki
Likes mint ice cream, loves rapping, and has a deep voice. Who is the idol?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Basically you tag a user and put an idols favorite things and the Tagged user would guess the idol fun right ok I'll go first

@Vikki
Likes mint ice cream, loves rapping, and has a deep voice. Who is the idol?
I have no idea, Yongguk? Idk anyone who liked mint ice cream :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t know the members so I’m out of luck :lisalaugh:
You could use Google to search the Ateez members also I have a thread that I posted it will give you a huge hint it has Ice cream in the name
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Basically you tag a user and put an idols favorite things and the Tagged user would guess the idol fun right ok I'll go first

@Vikki
Likes mint ice cream, loves rapping, and has a deep voice. Who is the idol?
I'm thinking Felix from Stray Kids but idk :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
if it is supposed to be an Ateez member I´d guess Seonghwa or Hongjoong, but if it´s general... Minho? aaaaaaaaaaaa I´m dumb
Nope :shamesica:
I’ll give you a few more hints, he’s dyed his hair pink and blonde and he’s the visual of the group.
You can do it :pandahappy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Nope :shamesica:
I’ll give you a few more hints, he’s dyed his hair pink and blonde and he’s the visual of the group.
You can do it :pandahappy:
well Minho did, but I suppose so did Baekhyun?
as well as Chan of Stray Kids :D

ohhhh wait I know, Hyunjin!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
well Minho did, but I suppose so did Baekhyun?
as well as Chan of Stray Kids :D

ohhhh wait I know, Hyunjin!!!
1632847758575.gif

It’s Hyunjin :pandahappy: :bigcatclap:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Wingfrost He isn't scared of anything except seeing his friends get hurt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
haha NOPE! Try again! Hint: we stan his group mutually.
I feel like the answer is super obvious but my brain is drawing a blank. :jisoosmh:
Jhope? Suga?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread