Tag a user(s) you'd travel to the moon with. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@kinnie would drive (and crash).
@YouNiceKeepGoin would try to jump off the moon with me.
@BaeTae would hold us back.
@maruif would put two images on the moon. Kai and Woozi.
@CanadianMAPLE would be peacefully in the ship.
@PurpleHime... I dont even know. She's just be brought with us.
@ParkSeonghwaaa stuck into the ship by hiding in the pantry.
@Wingfrost would be trying to keep calm.
@MinSquishy would try to jump off the moon into the sun, knowing she won't make it.

Enjoy our chaotic trip :D
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
@kinnie would drive (and crash).
@YouNiceKeepGoin would try to jump off the moon with me.
@BaeTae would hold us back.
@maruif would put two images on the moon. Kai and Woozi.
@CanadianMAPLE would be peacefully in the ship.
@PurpleHime... I dont even know. She's just be brought with us.
@ParkSeonghwaaa stuck into the ship by hiding in the pantry.
@Wingfrost would be trying to keep calm.
@MinSquishy would try to jump off the moon into the sun, knowing she won't make it.

Enjoy our chaotic trip :D
WHY AM I STUCK IN THE PANTRY?!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Erae :sanapray: it would be so cool with her
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'd have road rage even in space. Gtfo of my way satellite! Oh shi-
You ate a potato. Karma is a bitch. Cannibal -.-
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@MinSquishy Would be popping it to AugustD floating outside in an astronaut suit. I'd be recording. xD
You know I would be dropping it while floating. I'm great. I'm Amazing. XD
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
At least your mashed potatoes. You can just slip out and float away into oblivion.
*and I think to myself, what a wonderful world....YEAH*
Oop- :<

I just realized something and I'm jelly :T
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread