Tag a user(s) you'd travel to the moon with. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
That's when I had a job. Now I'm broke too.
They take $5.00. If I could I'd donate for you.
:(
You dont have to... I'm just broke tho. I'll probably be for a while.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: potato and kinnie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Same. Guess it's back to busking with my talentless self. xxD
XD.
I want to donateeee. Because for as long as I've been here, I feel bad not donating.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
XD.
I want to donateeee. Because for as long as I've been here, I feel bad not donating.
You've done enough by just making threads and being awesome.
Don't feel obligated to donate. Just wait until you've got the monies.
The day will come, for Narnia.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
You've done enough by just making threads and being awesome.
Don't feel obligated to donate. Just wait until you've got the monies.
The day will come, for Narnia.
But I'm not necessarily an important user. I've tried to be a staff member of some sort but my applications always get rejected. :T
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
But I'm not necessarily an important user. I've tried to be a staff member of some sort but my applications always get rejected. :T
Whhaaaatt. I find that hard to believe that they'd reject you. :'( I'll never reject you that's fur sure.
You are important. I lot of peeps on here adore you. I'd be sad if you happened to disappear on us.
:maheart:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Whhaaaatt. I find that hard to believe that they'd reject you. :'( I'll never reject you that's fur sure.
You are important. I lot of peeps on here adore you. I'd be sad if you happened to disappear on us.
:maheart:
I dont think they adore me, hah. But thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
@kinnie would drive (and crash).
@YouNiceKeepGoin would try to jump off the moon with me.
@BaeTae would hold us back.
@maruif would put two images on the moon. Kai and Woozi.
@CanadianMAPLE would be peacefully in the ship.
@PurpleHime... I dont even know. She's just be brought with us.
@ParkSeonghwaaa stuck into the ship by hiding in the pantry.
@Wingfrost would be trying to keep calm.
@MinSquishy would try to jump off the moon into the sun, knowing she won't make it.

Enjoy our chaotic trip :D
I'm Glad you know me well enough but we all know i would join you in jumping into the sun XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
But I'm not necessarily an important user. I've tried to be a staff member of some sort but my applications always get rejected. :T
omg don't think that :sadcat:

Just because you're not a staff member, it doesn't mean you're not important at all sweetie. You keep the forum aliive more than half of staff do - you're that important, okay? KS needs you and that alone makes you very very important <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread