- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
they are the best ship thoImpossible to haunt Jaeyong since they don’t exist!
they are the best ship thoImpossible to haunt Jaeyong since they don’t exist!
There’s an endless supply, my heart produces them at the speed of lightI threw those away lmao
I blocked that tho. enjoy the jeongyeon pillowsThere’s an endless supply, my heart produces them at the speed of light
but the best mean the bestNEVER
MOST POPULAR DOESNT MEAN BEST
If there were jeongyeon pillows in my life I’d die from disgustI blocked that tho. enjoy the jeongyeon pillows
MR.KIM I AM HURT 😞I didn't realize the title was a hate-hate relationship
ur dead thenIf there were jeongyeon pillows in my life I’d die from disgust
they exist you punk, I know what doesn't exist....Impossible to haunt Jaeyong since they don’t exist!
but they areBUT THEY ARENT THE BEST
t a s t ethey exist you punk, I know what doesn't exist....
dotae
stop before you get bannedOh I wish, but since I’m notNo jeongew
Soulmate antithey exist you punk, I know what doesn't exist....
dotae
Dotae exist for true believers! They don’t bother for the peasants of the wolrdthey exist you punk, I know what doesn't exist....
dotae
they why do they bother you then lolDotae exist for true believers! They don’t bother for the peasants of the wolrd