- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
fixedI don’t know I’m losing grip on reality because i ship the worst ship dotae
fixedI don’t know I’m losing grip on reality because i ship the worst ship dotae
you keep saying that, when are we going to die? I'M WAITING...That’s what they all say then they DIE
plz ban @Jimimis for being tastelessyou keep saying that, when are we going to die? I'M WAITING...
![]()
You have to put words in mouth you have nothing to dispute the lovefixed
I wish I could, but...when that day comes I will be ready to strikeplz ban @Jimimis for being tasteless
When they come out as a couple!you keep saying that, when are we going to die? I'M WAITING...
![]()
when that day comes i will celebrateI wish I could, but...when that day comes I will be ready to strike
![]()
Blatant abuse of power wow I expected betterI wish I could, but...when that day comes I will be ready to strike
![]()
keep dreamingWhen they come out as a couple!
It will be the day where world peace would be createdwhen that day comes i will celebrate
abuse of power, hahahaBlatant abuse of power wow I expected better
I haven’t been reported already?abuse of power, hahaha
No..think again my child. I will be waiting for someone to report you, because of your idiotic ways. That way, I would have done nothing but follow rules:BREAD:
Maybe you should, I'm pretty surprised myself that you didn't get bannedI haven’t been reported already?That’s a shocker I thought for sure some butthurt gg stan would’ve done that already! I should go harder
Oh I’m so excited let’s see what I can come up withMaybe you should, I'm pretty surprised myself that you didn't get banned
![]()