Tag a user you don't talk to often and ask them a question (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,936
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,936
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,936
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 April 2024
Messages
1,287
Reactions Received
1,314
Website
chaebaekchoi.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,324
Fandom
monbebe
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@SkylesDaughter (since we haven't talked in a while)

Do you still visit Kpf ?
yeah sometimes 😞
i’m just trying to slow down my addiction to kpf instead of going cold turkey or whatever the phrase is :uwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Flaneur
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,845
Reactions Received
44,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,199
@fdonce

How did you discover Twice?
I was watching a Blackpink video, think it was D4, and I saw a Twice video on the recommended videos on the right side. It was Twice Fancy I think.

I clicked it thought the song was ok and then on the recommendation on the right again, there was a video named Nayeon loves herself or something like that.

I clicked it and knew immediately that I need to stan Nayeon :pepechill:
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,207
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,999
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I was watching a Blackpink video, think it was D4, and I saw a Twice video on the recommended videos on the right side. It was Twice Fancy I think.

I clicked it thought the song was ok and then on the recommendation on the right again, there was a video named Nayeon loves herself or something like that.

I clicked it and knew immediately that I need to stan Nayeon :pepechill:
She does have that affect on people lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess I could always tag one of the newbies lol

@Lisance how did you come into the K-pop fandom?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread