Tag A User You Love Responding on Your Threads! (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
everyone really. i just love seeing when my threads get more than 0 replies :jisoosmh:
Same though-it's a delight to get any responses at all
:sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I always try to answer whenever I understand what you post :sakUwu:
This feels like my life-my grandma used to say she couldn't understand me even though I was speaking English
:yolk: :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
This feels like my life-my grandma used to say she couldn't understand me even though I was speaking English
:yolk: :yolk:
I mean I am far from being native or fluent so sometimes I am lost :umjicry:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean I am far from being native or fluent so sometimes I am lost :umjicry:
Oh, I know but I'm English and people can't understand me sometimes even though I grew up with the language so it isn't a you thing-it's a 'i'm a dumbass' thing.
:pikasmart::pikasmart::pikasmart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh, I know but I'm English and people can't understand me sometimes even though I grew up with the language so it isn't a you thing-it's a 'i'm a dumbass' thing.
:pikasmart::pikasmart::pikasmart:
hahahahahahah you know it is totally me with French :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread