Appreciation tag a user you want to confess to (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
simple, confess to a user of KS. the catch is it just needs to be one

@MajestYerim :nekolove: :nekolove: best babe there is. you really know how to make any day brighter with your presence. and can you believe we have been married for a year pretty much now :sanapray: feels like yesterday​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@umpheri honestly you're the best hubbie I could have asked for. You're such an amazing person to talk to and I could dm you on discord for hours on end. We got married so quickly so I didn't know if we would click but we clicked together perfectly. It's so fun and comfortable talking to you, whether it's about each others' worries or just casual talk. I love you hubbie :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@umpheri honestly you're the best hubbie I could have asked for. You're such an amazing person to talk to and I could dm you on discord for hours on end. We got married so quickly so I didn't know if we would click but we clicked together perfectly. It's so fun and comfortable talking to you, whether it's about each others' worries or just casual talk. I love you hubbie :nekolove:
:sanapray: you two are so cute
:jisoosmh:tho I am still confused what you and I are. we really gotta figure that out tato
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
:sanapray: you two are so cute
:jisoosmh:tho I am still confused what you and I are. we really gotta figure that out tato
We really do :jisoosmh:

You're my mother in law and my sister at the same time :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and potato
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
@DrowningFishy - If i'm going to confessing anything, it's i love talking to you and i'm always happy when i get a notification from you~

@ParkSeonghwaaa - I listened to Wonderland and i was expecting something totally opposite of what it was but i still love it~

@Hallybell - I wish we could watch Bts's new MV together

@YouNiceKeepGoin - Well....You'll Be able to confess your love one day!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@DrowningFishy - If i'm going to confessing anything, it's i love talking to you and i'm always happy when i get a notification from you~

@ParkSeonghwaaa - I listened to Wonderland and i was expecting something totally opposite of what it was but i still love it~

@Hallybell - I wish we could watch Bts's new MV together

@YouNiceKeepGoin - Well....You'll Be able to confess your love one day!
I would like to fangirl IRL with you so much. :nekolove:

@Hallybell you are such a wonderful person !!! So glad to be your friend :lovelycooky:
Love you sweetie.
:nekolove:
 
Joined
5 November 2019
Messages
715
Reactions Received
3,052
Location
Finland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@umpheri honestly you're the best hubbie I could have asked for. You're such an amazing person to talk to and I could dm you on discord for hours on end. We got married so quickly so I didn't know if we would click but we clicked together perfectly. It's so fun and comfortable talking to you, whether it's about each others' worries or just casual talk. I love you hubbie :nekolove:
thank you so much wife @potato :pepecry1:idk what to say I love u!!!!!! you're amazing to talk to aswell
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and yeji

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
@Drug

Deeper and deeper I’ll dig into you
Clutching to the end without a doubt
Hail me
you’ll stare

Shout my name
you’ll call

That’s right
you’re min
I’ve seen right through you

You’re so done
You’re so done
Now you’re done
Trapped in my gaze
Dun! Dun!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread