- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
A literal one?I'm up for itIt would be a blast
![]()
Hopefully notA literal one?
You better be able to bake cause I am not.![]()
No worries, we can always assist her in eatingHopefully not
I think we should rely on @kodoku for the cooking part. I feel l'd damage the oven just by touching it![]()
Betty Crocker better watch out. >>
Hah. *snatches and runs*![]()
I managed to save one cookie.
Well i would either make amazing cookies with you or burn the kitchen down
In that case, I'll try not to burn the kitchen, No promises thoughTotally worth the risk![]()
Thats good~ (Don't worry~ I've got time)It's okay, the kitchen can magically repair itself (don't ask, it's a very long story)![]()