Tag a user you'd bake cookies with. (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Wellllll, if you really want to know... I was hiking in the woods when I met a witch who invited me to her cabin. She said she would grant me one wish if I beat her in a game of cards, so I did, and I wished for her to make me an enchanted house :taesip:
Oooo~ Lovely~:sanapray: (I can't play cards for the life of me XD)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
It's okay, I can't either XD I just thought it was appropriate... I almost said "k-pop dance competition" but then I figured that was too random and weird even for me :nekosweat:
U should've that would have been great XD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread