- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm 16 but I got chu! Lets gooooo!If there are any 11 year olds here on the forum then I could totally take them on![]()
WAIT U SNUCK A HAMMER IN THERE THAT'S CHEATINGRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR
![]()
What? No I- *sigh* That's Jerry. He's new. Sorry about that.WAIT U SNUCK A HAMMER IN THERE THAT'S CHEATING![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Who's Jerry?What? No I- *sigh* That's Jerry. He's new. Sorry about that.![]()
Looks like an idiot<-------This guy.
:O RUDE!!!! Poor Jerry was just dropped on his head a few times... Or twenty. BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!Looks like an idiot![]()
I could probably take on a 13 year oldI"M 13 NOW SO WORLD BRING IT ON *i may not have weak but i got guts let do this boi*
bad jerry:O RUDE!!!! Poor Jerry was just dropped on his head a few times... Or twenty. BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!
The poor baby is struggling. Let the little one be...
NO JERRY! POOP IN THE LITTER BOX!
bad jerry![]()
Aw man. Jerry look what you did. Now someone has to pick up your turd...