Appreciation Tag a user (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
@Panda The Rose have so much potential, their vocalists are great and their songs have nice instrumentals. I'm sure they'll go far and release many bops in the future. :pepeheart:
Vikki, my heart :maheart::maheart::maheart:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
@PrestonGarvey Wendy's speaking in english videos cracked me up, glad i found it in my recommendation
@Golden_Wishes Lisa's swalla performance made me soft for her :llama_lovely:
@Soulless_Senpai Sana is sexy. If eunha's a cutie then sana's a hottie :sanapray:
@Chahee Fire up is a bop
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@dreamcatcher @Jichuus I love the fact that fromis_9 is the BEST GROUP OF ALL TIME WITH THE BEST MEMBERS AND BEST TALENTS, PERSONALITIES, PERFORMANCES AND REALITY SHOWS also Nakyung and Hayoung are so cute how can someone not love them, duh.

The opinion above may or may not be biased, though. :joysip:

ps.: they may not be their UB groups but I wanted to talk about fromis :~
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
@LucidDream Dreamcatcher are one of the most unique groups I have come across in kpop, they really have high potential to be big :). Also their choreography and songs are all really nice, still yet to need to listen to b-sides, but I know they're all lovely <3
@Crackhead Thank you for the kind comments :pandahappy:
Unfortunately I don't know anything about Exo except for how talented they are and have really good choreography.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@dreamcatcher @Jichuus I love the fact that fromis_9 is the BEST GROUP OF ALL TIME WITH THE BEST MEMBERS AND BEST TALENTS, PERSONALITIES, PERFORMANCES AND REALITY SHOWS also Nakyung and Hayoung are so cute how can someone not love them, duh.

The opinion above may or may not be biased, though. :joysip:

ps.: they may not be their UB groups but I wanted to talk about fromis :~
fromis is my ub group :judgeruby: everyone in the first line of groups is my ub
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@dreamcatcher

Since @PrestonGarvey is trying to sold me to this group, I must admit that my opinion is starting to change. They have an original concept and are pretty talented. The entire The End Of Nighmare is a jam. I’m realizing that their songs don’t sound all the same. It’s a group to discover,
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Minuteman

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Bara and Sory

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@dreamcatcher

Since @PrestonGarvey is trying to sold me to this group, I must admit that my opinion is starting to change. They have an original concept and are pretty talented. The entire The End Of Nighmare is a jam. I’m realizing that their songs don’t sound all the same. It’s a group to discover,
YAY!!!
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread