Tag an user you want to travel with (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
there would be a ton to do there :sanapray:
she can be such a softie and I am here for it
and it would be a lot of fun with you :maheart:
Going from sexy to cutie so fast
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh yeah, that Japanese idol group? What is the reason behind their name?
It means I love you and their fandom name is called me2
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I will tag more people too then :pikadab:
@Hallybell my princess
@MinSquishy such an amazing chingu
@potato POTOTO :bigcatlove:
Let’s go on an honeymoon then. :nekolove:

For me it would be:
@ikonicraja - We would have immense fun! Let's travel the world haha
@Lady_Grey - Let's go to an Idol J-rock concert together!
@LadyLoverSunmi - Because I have to have fun with myself!
@OnlyCalB - Awesome dude that I would love to hang around with! Maybe we can go to the (G)I-dle concert together if they do it.
@Hallybell - Would love to travel with you sometime in my life :)
@Erae - Would love to travel with you and discuss a lot of Yuri mangas and manwhas together, would be awesome!

I may have forgotten some people, so sorry if I did.
I would like to travel with you and discuss about so many subjects. I know that it will be so interesting.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Or we can wait until we've all had the coronavirus and then we'll be immune :wimwim:
because that's what UK wants us to do eh? :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread