Tag someone you need to have a talk with (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Now that I think about it. I seem to remember you doing a lot of ACE specific Rabb.its


I do remember.. well sort of. There's been so many discords that I've been a part of that I can't keep track of them all. lol.. There was this one for generalized Exo stuff. And then this one aptly called Kyungsoo Cult... But discord servers tend to last as long as the parking meter.. Its sort of like Capitalism: to stay relevent you have to keep reinventing... lol
Oh yeah, I did a lot of ACE streams, partly because I enjoy them, and partly because a large portion of the Rabb.it streams users made were for streaming ACE.. so that's just what I fell into, lol.

Yeah, I have trouble remembering all the servers, but I do remember one specific group chat we were in together simply because I didn't join many of those.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread