:pandaamazed: I know how cute you are
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 28 August 2020 #41 Saythename17 said: Click to expand... I know how cute you are Reactions: yeji
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 29 August 2020 #42 Jimmychimchim said: I know how cute you are Click to expand... I don't think so Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 29 August 2020 #43 Saythename17 said: I don't think so Click to expand... Haha why Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 29 August 2020 #44 Chahee said: No u Click to expand... No u Reactions: JimmyBacon and jasque
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 29 August 2020 #45 Jimmychimchim said: Haha why Click to expand... No, I'm not cute I'm a potato
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 29 August 2020 #46 Saythename17 said: No, I'm not cute I'm a potato Click to expand... I was kidding lol
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 29 August 2020 #47 Jimmychimchim said: I was kidding lol Click to expand... I know Reactions: JimmyBacon
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 29 August 2020 #48 Saythename17 said: I know Click to expand... Haha good
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 29 August 2020 #49 Jimmychimchim said: Haha good Click to expand... Hmm Reactions: JimmyBacon
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 29 August 2020 #50 Saythename17 said: Hmm Click to expand...
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 29 August 2020 #51 Jimmychimchim said: Click to expand... Reactions: JimmyBacon
Spacequeen800 Joined 16 July 2020 Messages 47 Reactions Received 138 Location 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Website spacequeen800.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @fairychae 3 September 2020 #52 Saythename17 said: @Spacequeen800 Click to expand... oh my u know im not cute but thank you Reactions: JimmyBacon and Saythename17
Saythename17 Joined 10 June 2020 Messages 3,246 Reactions Received 5,771 Location Loving myself Cards View Profile KS Coins -5 Gender Female Ship @Jimmychimchim 3 September 2020 #53 Spacequeen800 said: oh my u know im not cute but thank you Click to expand... No you are! Reactions: Spacequeen800 and JimmyBacon