- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
FUCK YES@Lovely_Cornchips so we can go book shopping together![]()
DANGGGG YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!aren´t you 16 or so? that is waaaaaaaayyyyyyy younger than I´m :D
we´d definitely have fun together despite my age. I´m creepily old, but that doesn´t really reflect my mentality and obsession with silly memes :D. I´m quite protective you got that right ♥@brekker because she seems cool and i know that we would have fun together and because she sounds like she is very protective so since i'm younger than she is (Stupid post about me being 16 which i AM but i'm NOT happy about her being older)
hahahaha i knew it!we´d definitely have fun together despite my age. I´m creepily old, but that doesn´t really reflect my mentality and obsession with silly memes :D. I´m quite protective you got that right ♥