Tag your ship, ship wrecker, the staff member you are closest to, and 3 friends... (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ship: @Hallybell
Wreck : @YouNiceKeepGoin
Friends : @kuro @Keihatsu @blueberries

favorite food: sushi
favorite color: mauve
fun fact: really likes drinking tea anytime of the day 👀

Question : which group outside your top 10 you stan?
probably aoa rn :nekolove:

Ship: @Ozymandias
Wrecker: none
Staff: @sweetener @NASA @Baechu @kuro @potato @Bae Joo-hyun @RainbowDevil
Friends: @Jimin @itzybitzyblink @Marianthi @HopeOnTheStreet

Favorite Food: crispy wings ig
Favorite Color: purple (what a surprise)
Fun Fact: I put full makeup on yesterday to go in a trip... in the backyards
Question: How much do you love me? Jk, what did you have for breakfast?
nothing yet :wimwim:

Ship: @umpheri
wrecker: none
staff: @Mayah @mirella @sweetener @mirella @NASA @Skinnny @la_mort_pour_vous @Darjeeling @kuro @Baechu @perhapz @bulletproof
that's more than one I know :nekosweat:
Three other friends: @Lady_Grey @Reo @itzybitzyblink

Favourite colour: blue as of now
Fun Fact: I'm short? :pepeslippy:
Question: If you had or could get another pet, what would it be and what would you call it?
maybe a bunny and I'd call it fluffs :pandaamazed:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
...and tell them your favorite food, your favorite color, a fun fact about you, and ask them one question.

------------------------------------------------------

Ship: @ParkSeonghwaaa
Wrecker: @itzybitzyblink
Staff: @Vikki
Friends: @Lady_Grey @maruif @kinnie

Favorite Food: Samgyeopsal
Favorite Color: Red~ (Maroon
specifically)
Fun Fact: I cannot say the English word: Specific. It always sounds like: pafific. >.<
Question: What is your favorite K-Drama?
​
Strong Woman Bong-Soon
:pepesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Ship: I'm not shipped to anyone but if I was probs @daeunraine <3
Ship wrecker: @MinSquishy
The staff member you are closest to: @TwentyOneIzz
3 friends: @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS @Erae @FaceMcShooty

Favorite food: Mac & Cheese
Favorite color: Purple
Fun fact: I didn't eat meat for a year one time.
Question: If someone handed you $1,000, what's the first thing you would buy?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ship: I'm not shipped to anyone but if I was probs @daeunraine <3
Ship wrecker: @MinSquishy
The staff member you are closest to: @TwentyOneIzz
3 friends: @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS @Erae @FaceMcShooty

Favorite food: Mac & Cheese
Favorite color: Purple
Fun fact: I didn't eat meat for a year one time.
Question: If someone handed you $1,000, what's the first thing you would buy?
Aw thanks man!

Ship: Same as kinnie, I'm not shipped to anyone, but if I was, @kinnie
Shipwrecker: @Lady_Grey would be mine if I had one
The staff member you're closest to: I think @Vikki
3 friends: @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS @maruif @Stray

Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite color: Purple
Fun fact: I once played Harvest Moon: Animal Parade for 12 hours straight
Question: Have you ever skate-boarded?
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Aw thanks man!

Ship: Same as kinnie, I'm not shipped to anyone, but if I was, @kinnie
Shipwrecker: @Lady_Grey would be mine if I had one
The staff member you're closest to: I think @Vikki
3 friends: @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS @maruif @Stray

Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite color: Purple
Fun fact: I once played Harvest Moon: Animal Parade for 12 hours straight
Question: Have you ever skate-boarded?
we would go so good together!!! :bigcatclap: :bigcatclap:
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aw thanks man!

Ship: Same as kinnie, I'm not shipped to anyone, but if I was, @kinnie
Shipwrecker: @Lady_Grey would be mine if I had one
The staff member you're closest to: I think @Vikki
3 friends: @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS @maruif @Stray

Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite color: Purple
Fun fact: I once played Harvest Moon: Animal Parade for 12 hours straight
Question: Have you ever skate-boarded?
12 hours? :jisoosmh:
And no but I've snowboarded and I want to learn how to skateboard
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
12 hours? :jisoosmh:
And no but I've snowboarded and I want to learn how to skateboard
I was bored :ilovebread:
ooh, I'm the opposite lol snowboarding sounds fun
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was bored :ilovebread:
ooh, I'm the opposite lol snowboarding sounds fun
It's a lot of fun, but your butt and knees will be in a lot of pain your first few times :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's a lot of fun, but your butt and knees will be in a lot of pain your first few times :lisalaugh:
:kijoongstare:well crap my sitting 24/7 lifestyle doesn't like that idea
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
If you could magically learn to speak one language which would it be?
Aw look at that, you love me:maheart: I'll stream Bbyong now.
If it required no effort on my part (magical and all), I would like to be able to speak Japanese because it seems a lot more difficult to learn than other languages.

question: where did you meet one of your closest irl best friends? it's a weird question ik but :soob:
My answer is not very exciting
I've met my closest irl friends at school, and they're all nerds like me :sanapray:

Question: If you had or could get another pet, what would it be and what would you call it?
I had a pet fish named Bubbles a long time ago, which I forgot to feed... maybe you can guess how that ended. But if I could get another pet, I would like a white bunny named Señor Floof. :sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aw look at that, you love me:maheart: I'll stream Bbyong now.
If it required no effort on my part (magical and all), I would like to be able to speak Japanese because it seems a lot more difficult to learn than other languages.


My answer is not very exciting
I've met my closest irl friends at school, and they're all nerds like me :sanapray:


I had a pet fish named Bubbles a long time ago, which I forgot to feed... maybe you can guess how that ended. But if I could get another pet, I would like a white bunny named Señor Floof. :sanapray:
Omg yes stream Bbyong :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread