I’m Yoohyeon. Peace out y’all, mysteric
M mysteric 20 February 2019 #1 I’m Yoohyeon. Peace out y’all, mysteric Reactions: CrunchyLegend, Jichuus, Minuteman and 7 others
rudelove Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 208 Reactions Received 1,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @yuri 20 February 2019 #2 @rudelove Reactions: Jichuus, Minuteman, VillageIdiot and 5 others
M mysteric 20 February 2019 #3 rudelove said: @rudelove Click to expand... unrelated but your username Reactions: Jichuus, Minuteman, VillageIdiot and 4 others
Pigeon Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 7,093 Reactions Received 21,568 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 25 Gender Other Ship @Jihoon Wreck @kuro 20 February 2019 #4 SuA Reactions: Jichuus, Minuteman, VillageIdiot and 4 others
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 20 February 2019 #5 @Darkyoda Reactions: Jichuus, Minuteman, Deleted member 289 and 6 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 20 February 2019 #6 @LuhansGreenHair Reactions: Jichuus, Minuteman, mysteric and 5 others
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 20 February 2019 #7 I am SuA 25/8 Reactions: Jichuus, Minuteman, mysteric and 5 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 February 2019 #8 I am Yoohyeon lol. I always finish early and have time for some sleeping :D Reactions: Jichuus, Minuteman, mysteric and 4 others
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 20 February 2019 #9 I think I'm in the middle of Yoohyeon and SuA, depending on the subject lmao. Reactions: Jichuus, Minuteman, mysteric and 3 others
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 20 February 2019 #10 YooHyeon to core Reactions: Jichuus, Minuteman, mysteric and 2 others
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 21 February 2019 #11 I'm a fast test taker, so JiU. Except I rarely check my answers, so when I'm done I become Yoohyeon. Reactions: yeji, mysteric and Jichuus
CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 February 2019 #12 Yoohyeon all day every day :pandasleep: Reactions: mysteric and yeji