Tag............. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
...your:

-Ship
-Shipwrecker
-Best friend
-Favorite staff member

and tell them why you love them!! <3

-Ship-
@SeonghwaChangbin
You Stan everyone I do, you are a wonderful person. You are super cute and kind and I know you will always be there for me.
I love you! <3

-Shipwrecker-
@itzybitzyblink
You make me smile everyday, you care for me like no-one else, and you support everything I do.
I love you! <3

-Best friend-
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@TaeTime
You guys keep me on my toes with the crackheadedness you guys possess. You two are always there for me and even when I'm annoying.
I love you! <3

-Favorite staff member-
@All of KPS staff
I don't really have one specific favorite staff member. I appreciate each and every staff member on this site. They've helped me a lot!!
I love you! <3

 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
-Ship @Belgizen :sanapray: best ship there is. one of the people who always make me smile and laugh
-Shipwrecker @Daydreamer :saranghae:icebergs forever
-Best friend @kuro :nekolove: just wanted to give my sweet daugther some love. you are the absolute best princess
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
-Ship
@Daydreamer
Because she's a freaking amazing sweetheart that exemplifies all the good in the world :nekolove:

-Shipwrecker
Work in progress

-Best friend
I'm going to cheat and do 2
@lexus and @Panda
Both are so kind, supportive, understanding, funny (kind of :wimwim: ) and incredible in so many ways.

-Favorite staff member
Myself :pandatea:

Jk lex because of all the reasons stated avove
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
-Ship @Belgizen :sanapray: best ship there is. one of the people who always make me smile and laugh
-Shipwrecker @Daydreamer :saranghae:icebergs forever
-Best friend @kuro :nekolove: just wanted to give my sweet daugther some love. you are the absolute best princess
omg mom :pandalove:

ship: @MrsJimin I love you so much omg, you are always there for me and we are always legendary :sanapray:

wreck: @Pigeon birrrrrdddd :irenecrazy: love talking to you and losing all sense of time entirely :worry:

bff: @goyo my mom is better than yours people. she's the most awesome person ever and will always be there for me, no matter what. you're amazing mom, I love you :pandalove:

favorite staffs: uhhh obviously everyone because I love y'all, nipple/fruit sexual always :sanapray:
but @bulletproof @lexus @Mangoey @mirella @Reo @Vikki @Yolks simply because I talk to you guys the most and pureverted gang :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread