Tag............. (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
-Ship
@Daydreamer
Because she's a freaking amazing sweetheart that exemplifies all the good in the world :nekolove:

-Shipwrecker
Work in progress

-Best friend
I'm going to cheat and do 2
@lexus and @Panda
Both are so kind, supportive, understanding, funny (kind of :wimwim: ) and incredible in so many ways.

-Favorite staff member
Myself :pandatea:

Jk lex because of all the reasons stated avove
smh :wimwim:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
-Ship
@Drug
My boss told me to have a good day..
so I went home. :sj_weary:

-Shipwrecker
No.

-Best friend
@MOMOLAND :dubuwave:

-Favorite staff member
@Son Na Eun

Miyeon - A Tanka Poem
by skinnyChahee
Oh my Miyeon
She is so secret and long.
She has darling eyes
Cheerful personalities
When she flies I feel happy

:gyuripout:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
-Ship
@Daydreamer
Because she's a freaking amazing sweetheart that exemplifies all the good in the world :nekolove:

-Shipwrecker
Work in progress

-Best friend
I'm going to cheat and do 2
@lexus and @Panda
Both are so kind, supportive, understanding, funny (kind of :wimwim: ) and incredible in so many ways.

-Favorite staff member
Myself :pandatea:

Jk lex because of all the reasons stated avove
:nekolove:
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have no ship to sail because it ran aground
I have no ship to sink because it sank
I have no best friend, and I fear I would jinx them if I named them.

Favorite staff?
@Vikki it's one of those situations you find yourself in the similar boat with someone else and share many intrests as well. That and Vikki's always been pretty chill.
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
my ship is @TwentyOneJongdae - i love her (as my shipwrecker) due to her excessiveness of calling me 'baby' or 'bby' or 'cutie' and i love my wifeu because she is the best wifeu and always supports me <33

my best friend is @TwentyOneJongdae, i love her (as my best friend) because she supports me and loves me endlessly, she laughs with me, cries with me, and smiles with me. i absolutely love her because of her kindness, compassion, and due to the fact that she is amazing.

fav staff- i dont have one lol.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg mom :pandalove:

ship: @MrsJimin I love you so much omg, you are always there for me and we are always legendary :sanapray:

wreck: @Pigeon birrrrrdddd :irenecrazy: love talking to you and losing all sense of time entirely :worry:

bff: @goyo my mom is better than yours people. she's the most awesome person ever and will always be there for me, no matter what. you're amazing mom, I love you :pandalove:

favorite staffs: uhhh obviously everyone because I love y'all, nipple/fruit sexual always :sanapray:
but @bulletproof @lexus @Mangoey @mirella @Reo @Vikki @Yolks simply because I talk to you guys the most and pureverted gang :sj_weary:
:nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
I love you so much baby girl
and yes I will always be there for you
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have no ship to sail because it ran aground
I have no ship to sink because it sank
I have no best friend, and I fear I would jinx them if I named them.

Favorite staff?
@Vikki it's one of those situations you find yourself in the similar boat with someone else and share many intrests as well. That and Vikki's always been pretty chill.
I feel so honored:yolk:

Thank you
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
omg mom :pandalove:

ship: @MrsJimin I love you so much omg, you are always there for me and we are always legendary :sanapray:

wreck: @Pigeon birrrrrdddd :irenecrazy: love talking to you and losing all sense of time entirely :worry:

bff: @goyo my mom is better than yours people. she's the most awesome person ever and will always be there for me, no matter what. you're amazing mom, I love you :pandalove:

favorite staffs: uhhh obviously everyone because I love y'all, nipple/fruit sexual always :sanapray:
but @bulletproof @lexus @Mangoey @mirella @Reo @Vikki @Yolks simply because I talk to you guys the most and pureverted gang :sj_weary:
i didnt get a notif did u add me later cuz u saw u forgot me
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
my ship is @TwentyOneJongdae - i love her (as my shipwrecker) due to her excessiveness of calling me 'baby' or 'bby' or 'cutie' and i love my wifeu because she is the best wifeu and always supports me <33

my best friend is @TwentyOneJongdae, i love her (as my best friend) because she supports me and loves me endlessly, she laughs with me, cries with me, and smiles with me. i absolutely love her because of her kindness, compassion, and due to the fact that she is amazing.

fav staff- i dont have one lol.
DANIIIIII :sadcat:

Please ilysm you’re awesome:pandalove:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
omg mom :pandalove:

ship: @MrsJimin I love you so much omg, you are always there for me and we are always legendary :sanapray:

wreck: @Pigeon birrrrrdddd :irenecrazy: love talking to you and losing all sense of time entirely :worry:

bff: @goyo my mom is better than yours people. she's the most awesome person ever and will always be there for me, no matter what. you're amazing mom, I love you :pandalove:

favorite staffs: uhhh obviously everyone because I love y'all, nipple/fruit sexual always :sanapray:
but @bulletproof @lexus @Mangoey @mirella @Reo @Vikki @Yolks simply because I talk to you guys the most and pureverted gang :sj_weary:
:nekolove: Anything for my ugly hag
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i thought u wont forget me, ever, again, i told u im gonna haunt u in ur dreams if it happens
I was joking, don't worry, I tagged you the first time :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread