- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,294
- Reactions Received
- 10,938
- Location
- Neo City
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Add me to the GWSN taglist, and please remove me from the BG one.
Done, since Taeyeon is a member of SNSD we don't have a solo taglist for her. In those cases the group taglist is used instead.Hi! Can i be added to:
[Girlgroups]
Girl generation
Twice
Red Velvet
Nature
Gfriend
[Boygroups]
Exo
Bts
Got7
Shinee
TXT
[Solo artist]
IU
Taeyeon
Thanks~
Done, it doesn't seem like you were on the BG taglist. Did you mean the GG one?Add me to the GWSN taglist, and please remove me from the BG one.
DoneNct unite (mark will be my bais and taeyong) Seventeen, Got 7, Bts, Vixx, WayV(recent found them), Twice, Momoland, IU, Red velvet, Monsta x, Grey
I got toooooooooooooooooooo many to type down
Ty VikkDone, since Taeyeon is a member of SNSD we don't have a solo taglist for her. In those cases the group taglist is used instead.
Done, it doesn't seem like you were on the BG taglist. Did you mean the GG one?
Done
DoneeCan i be added to the ASTRO taglist?
Don't know why you're doing this but it's sadPls delete me from following lists
B1A4, Block B, BVNDIT, D-Crunch, EXID, (G)-IDLE, Golden Child, Highlight, Hotshot, Imfact, ITZY, IZ, MyTeen, MXM, Monsta X, NU'EST, Neon Punch, OnlyOneOf, Oneus, Playback, Red Velvet, SF9, Snuper, Spectrum, Stray Kids, Teen Top, UNB, UP10TION, UNIQ, Varsity, Veriveri, VIXX, Weki Meki, Ailee, Chungha, Crush,Dean, ELO, eric nam, hyuna, jay park, jessi, loco, sik-k, sunmi, zico
I'll most likely still be updated with everything each of them do (Music/Comeback-wise) but i don't wanna be tagged for them anymore, especially for variety stuff since I don't watch variety from them at all and for most of them never have before as well :cDon't know why you're doing this but it's sadDone
What do you mean? I changed all of em so it should be working.WHY MY NEW NAME DOESN'T APPEAR IN THE TAGS![]()
Ctrl+F is not working for me idk why so sry bout that. I'll do it nowI'll most likely still be updated with everything each of them do (Music/Comeback-wise) but i don't wanna be tagged for them anymore, especially for variety stuff since I don't watch variety from them at all and for most of them never have before as well :c
Also if you could delete me from these few more I'd appreciate it (you forgot a few from the first list)
1THE9, ANS, Astro, Ateez, CIX, Favorite, Halo, Mamamoo, N.Flying, Nu'EST, Pink Fantasy, Seven O'Clock, SF9, The Boyz, The Rose,
Wai ju do dis to me Jjjeeennnhey it‘s jen herecan you please update the list with my new username
I still lob u broWai ju do dis to me Jjjeeennn![]()
Thank you! You reminded me I need to fix my ship name too!Can you change these three tags
@SugaRush @DimashVirus @SeonghwaChangbin
to these
@MinSquishy @YeonhaIsTheBest @WooSanHwa