Official Taggable Fandom Lists (4 Viewers)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Pls tag me to exo
I’d like to be tagged for k-hiphop, BTS, BLACKPINK, T-ara, Mamamoo, 2NE1, BIGBANG, BAP, Exid, MBLAQ, Block B, Everglow, Loona, Red velvet, Girl’s day, KARD, (G)I-dle, Ikon, Winner, Apink, Dreamcatcher, Sistar, GOT7, AOA, EXO

Also for soloists when you add them: Chungha, Sunmi, ONE

Sorry for this long list
Done and done :nekolove:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Done and done :nekolove:
Thank you Turr :nekolove:
I could do it myself but I’m at work and is a big chance to forget until I go home :wimwim:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Could I be added to:

Genre tags: K-HipHop, K-RnB, K-Rock

Groups: A.C.E, Apink, April, Astro, Ateez, Blackpink, BlockB, Bol4, BTOB, BTS, CIX, DAY6, Dreamcatcher, EXID, EXO, f(x), Gfriend, Girls Day, Girls Generation, Golden Child, GOT7, Gugudan, Halo, Highlight, Hotshot, IOI, Ikon, Infinite, ITZY, I*ZONE, JBJ, JBJ95, Monsta X, N.Flying, NCT, Nu'est, Oh My Girl, Oneus, Onewe, Onf, Pentagon, Red Velvet, Seventeen, SF9, SHINee, Sistar, Stray Kids, Super Junior, Teen Top, The Boyz, The Rose, TRCNG, TXT, Twice, Up10tion, VAV, VIXX, Winner, X-1

I'm sorry for such a long list :nekosweat:
Thank you for making this because it must take a lot of effort <3 :pikahappy:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg I'm touched:maheart: I've just been so damn busy. It's.. Yikes. I've hardly had any time to come online tbh :nekosweat: Also fyi I'm barely alive, lol. I hope you've been well?/!
Well I'm glad you're alive ahhahha, I hope everything goes well for you, I myself have finished everything I had since I took a month long hiatus at one point. You'll get through it just like I did I'm sure :pikahappy: And yes I've been great, summer vacation time soon too.

Could I be added to:

Apink
Astro
B1A4
BtoB
Day6
Dreamcatcher
EXO
Oh My Girl
ONF
The Rose

Thank you :pepeheart:
Done
I would like to be added for BTS, GIdle, Super Junior, Twice and ITZY :sanapray:
Done
Could I be added to:

Genre tags: K-HipHop, K-RnB, K-Rock

Groups: A.C.E, Apink, April, Astro, Ateez, Blackpink, BlockB, Bol4, BTOB, BTS, CIX, DAY6, Dreamcatcher, EXID, EXO, f(x), Gfriend, Girls Day, Girls Generation, Golden Child, GOT7, Gugudan, Halo, Highlight, Hotshot, IOI, Ikon, Infinite, ITZY, I*ZONE, JBJ, JBJ95, Monsta X, N.Flying, NCT, Nu'est, Oh My Girl, Oneus, Onewe, Onf, Pentagon, Red Velvet, Seventeen, SF9, SHINee, Sistar, Stray Kids, Super Junior, Teen Top, The Boyz, The Rose, TRCNG, TXT, Twice, Up10tion, VAV, VIXX, Winner, X-1

I'm sorry for such a long list :nekosweat:
Thank you for making this because it must take a lot of effort <3 :pikahappy:
Awww thank you for appreciating it :maheart: Your superior taste wow's me every time we meet in a thread... like the difference between stanning is like... I stan a couple more nugus... and not as many gg's. Also for anyone that stans X1 I'd put your name a milion times in this thread if need be :sanapray:
I found a few more which I like to be added to
Highlight, Mamamoo, Pink Fantasy, Playback, Seven O'Clock, Snuper, Spectrum, Teen Top, The Boyz, UNB

and the new girlgroup ANS, which isn't on the list yet, as well as PLT
Donenzo Lorenzo
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well I'm glad you're alive ahhahha, I hope everything goes well for you, I myself have finished everything I had since I took a month long hiatus at one point. You'll get through it just like I did I'm sure :pikahappy: And yes I've been great, summer vacation time soon too.


Done

Done

Awww thank you for appreciating it :maheart: Your superior taste wow's me every time we meet in a thread... like the difference between stanning is like... I stan a couple more nugus... and not as many gg's. Also for anyone that stans X1 I'd put your name a milion times in this thread if need be :sanapray:


Donenzo Lorenzo
you probably didnt see it but I edited in PLT as well, which is the only missing, but thank you for your hard work :bigcatlove::bigcatclap:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
you probably didnt see it but I edited in PLT as well, which is the only missing, but thank you for your hard work :bigcatlove::bigcatclap:
Oh right I need to add that and I'll be doing the soloists now too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
6 October 2018
Messages
38
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Can you add me on K R&B,K Hip-Hop Loona and Red Velvet ^^?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Awww thank you for appreciating it :maheart: Your superior taste wow's me every time we meet in a thread... like the difference between stanning is like... I stan a couple more nugus... and not as many gg's. Also for anyone that stans X1 I'd put your name a milion times in this thread if need be :sanapray:
You have amazing taste too :sanapray: :nekolove:

Would you also mind adding me to PLT as well? Sorry for the trouble :nekosweat:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Please add me to:

K-Rock
K-RnB
K-Hiphop
BolB4
BTS
Cherry Bullet
Everglow
(G)I-DLE
Mamamoo
Playback ;~;
Red Velvet
SHINee
Sistar
Twice
Weki Meki
BoA
Chung Ha
Hyuna
IU

Yeah, I think that’s it.
Added em

All soloists have also been updated now
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
soloist that I like to be adde to :
Ailee; Anda; BoA; Colde; Crush; Dean; Elo; Eric Name; Heize; Henry; Hoody; Hoya; Hyuna; IU; Jay Park;Jessi; Jessica; Lee Hi; Loco; One; Park Bom; Psy; Rain; Sik; K, Simon D; ; Somi; Suzy; Tiffany Young; Zico; Zion.T
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well I'm glad you're alive ahhahha, I hope everything goes well for you, I myself have finished everything I had since I took a month long hiatus at one point. You'll get through it just like I did I'm sure :pikahappy: And yes I've been great, summer vacation time soon too.
Thank youuu! Everything seems to be going well so far I think so that's good :llama_squish: I'm glad you're doing great and that you finished everything you needed to do. For that reason, sometimes a hiatus is the best thing. Be sure to enjoy your well-deserved break!!:bigcatclap:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread