- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
DoneCan you add me to Once, Blink, Wow, InSomnia, Forever, Midzy, Dive, please
Thanks
DoneCan you add me to Once, Blink, Wow, InSomnia, Forever, Midzy, Dive, please
Thanks
DoneWould it be possible to create a Trendz taglist? Their fandom name is Friendz![]()
Dondcan i be added to the friendz taglist thank uuu<3
Can we make a fandom taglist for FIFTY FIFTY? Their fandom name is HUNNIES.![]()
Donecan i be added to the pixy/winxy taglist?![]()
DoneCan I be please added to HUNNIES?![]()
Hey I'd like to be added on the Reveluv (Red Velvet) fandom tag please![]()
added@Moderator can i be added to inner circle?![]()
DoneCan I be added to these~!
B.A.P
A.C.E
NCT (ALL OF THEm)
Dreamcatcher
Cravity
BIlllie
Up10tion
ONF
EXID
DoneCan you add me to the Weve (ONEWE) taglist please?