Official Taggable Fandom Lists (3 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,238
Reactions Received
17,166
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
id like to be added to the everglow, ive and rocket punch taglists please thank you :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Please remove me from: Gem, Choice, Engene, To Moon, and Stay
Please add me to: Flover, Kiof, Now, I.ENIN, Nswer, Fuse, Plory, Briize, Swith, Friendz, and Daileee

@Administrator @Moderator ty!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Request to be included in - aespa, IVE, LE SSERAFIM, and NIZIU.
Request to be removed from - Apink, BVNDIT, Dreamcatcher, Elris, and Gfriend.
@Moderator @Administrator


Thank you.
Please remove me from: Gem, Choice, Engene, To Moon, and Stay
Please add me to: Flover, Kiof, Now, I.ENIN, Nswer, Fuse, Plory, Briize, Swith, Friendz, and Daileee

@Administrator @Moderator ty!
Done :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
D

Deleted member 4423

Request to be removed from - monbebe
@Moderator @Administrator

I misunderstood what the taglist was for, I'm sorry for the hassle.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Request to be removed from - monbebe
@Moderator @Administrator

I misunderstood what the taglist was for, I'm sorry for the hassle.
Done :sanapray:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Request to be removed from - Villian
@Moderator @Administrator

Request to be included in - Carat
@Moderator @Administrator

Is there a way to check which fandoms we currently are included in? I'd just like to go over it and see if anymore need to be edited.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Request to be removed from - Villian
@Moderator @Administrator

Request to be included in - Carat
@Moderator @Administrator

Is there a way to check which fandoms we currently are included in? I'd just like to go over it and see if anymore need to be edited.
You can check by going through the ones on the first page, but that’s time consuming so I’ll tell you which ones you’re in now because I can check more easily.
Currently in: Atiny, Carat, cards users, Moa, NCT 127, Stay
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
You can check by going through the ones on the first page, but that’s time consuming so I’ll tell you which ones you’re in now because I can check more easily.
Currently in: Atiny, Carat, cards users, Moa, NCT 127, Stay
Tysmmmm
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Administrator

Can we get a tag for JYPs new group VCHA please? :pandaangel:

Also for Kiss of Life the offical fandom name was announced a while ago

Should the KiOf tag be renamed to KISSY then?

Changed and added, but is VCHA a kpop group or global group?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:passcodea: they had their first performance on music bank today... apart from that I have no idea how to answer that or how its defined
I don’t know, this seemed to be one of the groups where people wanted to clarify they’re not kpop but I don’t know much more than that. I’ll investigate later :coronawimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,869
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
I don’t know, this seemed to be one of the groups where people wanted to clarify they’re not kpop but I don’t know much more than that. I’ll investigate later :coronawimwim:
thanks to MNET, the term global group has lost all meaning to me... so I have no idea anymore :lazypotato:

Can I please be added to the taglist though? :pandaangel:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread